Many people have embraced a healthy lifestyle when it comes to what they put into their bodies. However, some people are now learning that what we put on our bodies is just as just as important. We are referring to natural deodorants and how long they have come since their inception. They are no longer a poor substitute for deodorants filled with artificial ingredients. Here's a list of reasons you should switch to natural deodorant:
- Natural deodorants are cruelty-free: Unlike deodorants made with artificial ingredients, natural deodorants are usually manufactured without harming animals.
- Natural deodorants are less likely to irritate the skin: The way most deodorants work is that they clog your pores with leads to discomfort, rashes, etc. Additionally, they can play havoc on people with sensitive skin in particular. In contrast, the right natural deodorant can actually make your skin softer and smoother while reducing perspiration levels.
- Natural deodorants are made without the harmful chemicals found in traditional deodorants: Artificial deodorants contain a rogue's gallery of chemicals that can have a detrimental effect on your health. These include chemicals such as aluminum, parabens, phthalates and triclosan. In fact, some research has linked aluminum with breast cancer in women.
- Artificial deodorants harm the environment: Deodorant sprays in particular contribute to air pollution as they contain high amounts of volatile organic compounds which degrade the ozone layer.
- Natural deodorants help detoxify your body: Traditional deodorants prevent you from sweating. This may sound like a good thing but we human beings are supposed to sweat. Sweat eliminates toxins from our bodies. Natural deodorants allow some perspiration so your body can get rid of these toxins.
- Natural deodorants don't ruin your clothing: How many blouses or shirts have you ruined over the course of a lifetime using artificial deodorants? Those yellow stains that traditional deodorants produce are caused by aluminum which natural deodorants do not contain. Thus, natural deodorants are friendlier to your wardrobe.
Finally, remember that natural deodorants are not a one-size-fits-all solution. Try our natural deodorants for a few weeks. This is how long it takes someone who has been using traditional deodorants to adjust to the change. We believe that once you try our natural deodorants, you'll never go back. We believe you will feel the same way about our NAC supplement and our other natural skin care products.